Here are some of my favorite girls in the world! We went out to celebrate/boohoo over my last few days in Texas. Left to right: Susan, Ashley, Jenifer, Me, Lindsey, Kari, Casey, Angela, Chandler and Brenda. I wish I could've packed these girls in my moving boxes and kept them with me!!! Thank you, God, for such an amazing group of besties!
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
A Texas Farewell
Although moving to Texas was anything but easy, we ended up falling in love with Fort Worth. Especially with the friends we made! One of the hardest things ever was leaving this town where we had met some of the greatest people we have ever known. God gave us great gifts by bringing us to Fort Worth, both in stretching and strengthening our family unit and blessing us with a phenomenal church and lifetime friendships. We are so thankful for our time in Texas and are hoping for lots of visits from friends in the future!

Here are some of my favorite girls in the world! We went out to celebrate/boohoo over my last few days in Texas. Left to right: Susan, Ashley, Jenifer, Me, Lindsey, Kari, Casey, Angela, Chandler and Brenda. I wish I could've packed these girls in my moving boxes and kept them with me!!! Thank you, God, for such an amazing group of besties!
Here is Jack with the most WONDERFUL preschool teachers EVER!!!! Miss Shea and Miss Lauren! I actually became great friends with them during the school year and miss them terribly, as well.
Some of our close Sunday School friends threw a little going away picnic for us at Benbrook Park. I decided to take some candid pics to help me remember these folks!
Here are some of my favorite girls in the world! We went out to celebrate/boohoo over my last few days in Texas. Left to right: Susan, Ashley, Jenifer, Me, Lindsey, Kari, Casey, Angela, Chandler and Brenda. I wish I could've packed these girls in my moving boxes and kept them with me!!! Thank you, God, for such an amazing group of besties!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment