
After we went to Fair Hills, I dropped Jeff off in OK and drove down to Texas with my mom. I stayed there three weeks by myself with the boys (the first four days Mom helped me, though) and did my best as a single, pregnant mom. Whew! The first two weeks we had swim lessons, and the third week we all participated in VBS at our Texas church. Here are the boys posing before I dropped them off.

The set! I got the chance to lead music again this year - it was total fun! Even with my big belly dancing around.

Coming in to music time!

Cheese!

There's Isaac amidst the blur of action surrounding him.

Our "actors" always put on such a great show for the kiddos!

Back at home! We finally bought a house (yes, we still have two mortgages) and this was during one of MANY Lowe's trips we made.

I'm sure I am at the butt of this joke! What a goon!

Could I love this picture anymore? I think not! It just makes me giggle. Especially with all those little white buns everywhere.

I just have to put another one on here.

There's Max....I think I am about 36 weeks here.

My sweet boys ready for their first day of Pre-K/preschool. I think they are pretty cute!

I love it when they giggle!

Brotherly love....they were having such a blast with each other this day, and I kept getting fun shots of these guys. Priceless!

The best of buds!



Just before he turned two, Isaac graduated to his big boy bed. The older boys started in big boy beds when they were only 18 months, but Isaac NEVER tried to climb out of his crib, or anything close. I hope he will stay in his bed just as well...so far, so good. We are doing a vintage cowboy theme in his room since he is our only Texas-born kid. He transitioned seamlessly and seems to enjoy having more space.

As Isaac is getting older, he is becoming more and more a part of his brothers' comradery. Easton is a lover and enjoys having someone smaller to love on. He can't wait to meet Max - he asks me everyday how many days until Max comes out? And then will get so excited. He is going to be a great big brother - big, strong, protective and loving. Sometimes Easton points at my belly and says, "bigger, bigger, POP!". And yes, essentially that is what is going to happen soon. :) (By the way, it is still summer....Easton and Jack like to break our their winter hats occasionally no matter how hot it is outside. )
1 comment:
they have cute winter hats - can ya blame them? Love the nakes buns!
Post a Comment