Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Fun in the Fall

Here are a handful of pictures from this fall:
 
 
 
Our little ninjas!
Jack and Easton took taekwondo from Master Kim for a few months.
 

 
Jack thought that since I take pictures of everyone else all the time that he would take some of me.  He did a good job focusing the camera on the right thing.  And I am in the center of this frame....yay!
 
 


Our sweet Max.  Best-natured baby in the world!!!



Just warming up....


 
I am sucker for cute bath babies.
 
 

 
We did a fun project with the boys one afternoon that Aunt Debbie had told us about.  You have the kiddos squirt toothpaste out and have fun playing with it.  Then, after they squirt it all out, you tell them to put all the toothpaste back inside the tube.  Obviously, you can't really do it, though they made some good effort trying.  You teach them that our words are like the toothpaste - once they come out, you can never put them back in.
 
 

 
Toothpaste hands!!!
 

 
Cleaning up.  We get a lot of use out of our hoses!
 

 
I'm not sure rigging your own homemade zipline using the babies swing and relying on another kid to hold the rope up is the best idea.  Nope, bad idea.
 
 

Play hard, sleep hard.  Two peas in a pod.
 
Sadly, a highlight from our fall is not here. We went to Branson with Grammy and Poppaw, and I took a grand total of 0 pictures. Mom Fail. We had an absolute blast, though. We stayed at a place called Still Waters Resort that is on Table Rock Lake, and we shared a 3-bedroom condo with my parents. We were less than a mile down the road from Silver Dollar City, where we went for a couple of days. Jeff and I were able to sneak away to go ziplining (soooo fun!), and we had a date to see Six, which was amazing. We also went to the Dixieland Stampede (the boys' favorite thing we did) and saw the Joseph musical! Branson is such a faith-filled community and geared toward family entertainment. It was perfect for a trip with young kids. We can't wait to go back!

No comments: