For Easton Law's 4th birthday, he wanted to have a movie party with cupcakes. We all met at the Quail Springs AMC to watch Madagascar 3, then ate Chickfila and opened presents in the food court and headed down to Cupcake Heaven where everyone picked out their dessert. Easiest party ever! And so much fun! Plus, I didn't have to clean my house for it!
We were lucky to snag a car booth for the kiddos.
Presents!!!
Getting some help from the big bro.
I love Little Miss Averi's pigtails.
And Campbell's face! The best part is that she is looking at a superhero toy. My kind of girl.
Mr. Rylan!
Crazy Brandon!
Easton is on the attack....watch out!
We are going to be in trouble, folks.
Easton and Jack Dallas were buds in preschool. I think it is hilarious that although Jack is older than Easton, Easton towers over him. He is going to look really big when we hold our summer bday boy back a year before he starts kindergarten.
Chaos in Cupcake Heaven!
Mmmm....
We sang Happy Birthday to our guy in the middle of the mall. I think some extras may have joined in.
And a fun ride compliments of Daddy before we headed home.
And the Best Baby award goes to..........MAX!!!
Our happy, happy, chill little dude.
After the party, we came home to open family gifts.
Watch out.
No comments:
Post a Comment