Our happy little man.
Max's first time discovering grass. Not too impressed.
Jack wanted to be my photographer one day. I don't show up in pictures too often so I thought I would sneak this one in.
These guys are buds. They love their swim outfits and ask to wear them constantly.
Getting ready for the first slip-n-slide run of the season.
Jack is our little artist. He loves art of any kind: coloring, painting, building with playdoh, wood, etc, and anything else crafty. He is very creative!
Max is such a joy. I could just play with him all day.
Jack reading a story to Max and Easton. He is such a good big brother and progressing at reading all the time.
Our family took a trip to Fort Worth. We stayed at the Hulls first (here is Isaac taking Averi the dog for a walk), and then Jeff and I left all 4 boys while we went downtown for a night with friends and stayed sans-kids in the Omni (thanks, Aunt Kathy!!!).
Here I am with some of my favorite girls in the world. This was my 30th birthday celebration. We met our friends at Chuy's for dinner then went to Lucky Strike for some bowling and cake. Then Jeff and I headed back to the Omni for some good sleep/sleeping in (what is that?) and spent the morning going out to breakfast and walking around the Fort Worth Arts Festival before we went home to relieve the Hulls and pick up our goons.
A few of us went out for a little while after bowling. We couldn't resist the photo op!
John & Chandler
Angela & Sam
We decided Sam could have really passed as a mariachi (sp?) band guy, for real.
Jeff is so good to me. He gives all the boys their baths everyday. It is a wonderful treat for me.
Melt me....
Here we are at the zoo for Jack's Pre-K field trip. His best friend in class was Skylar. She is such a doll, and we have loved getting to know her fun family!
Peek-a-boo!
Jeff and I took the boys on a family date to the Wedge Pizzeria and then for a horse-drawn carriage ride in Bricktown.
Jack got to help "drive" the horses. We didn't crash either!
Me with two of my sweet dates.
Right at the end of our ride, Isaac complained that his tummy hurt. He then proceeded to hurl pink vomit all over Jeff's leg. Jeff got to walk a half-mile through a busy Bricktown back to the car with puke all over him. What can you do but laugh at that point?
Did I mention what a good Daddy my boys have?
They love having story time in the hammock. We love that it is staying light out so late now and can enjoy being outside in the evenings so much.
We participated in our neighborhood garage sale, and Jack REALLY wanted to have a lemonade stand. He and Easton helped me get all the ingredients at the store, then they hand-squeezed the lemons and made the lemonade the night before the sale. It was actually awesome lemonade, and they sold out within an hour of setting up. He made some pretty good money, too, which he then spent at some other garage sales near us.
Hanging out at the garage sale.
Here is Jack at his Pre-K graduation.
He was chosen to lead one of the pledges and did a fantastic job.
Here he is recieving his new Bible that he is sooo proud of.
And getting his certificate from his teacher.
My big boy! Do I really have a soon-to-be kindergartener???
Singing a few songs at the end.
Jack with his teacher, Ms. Becky. My little artist made this picture for her.

No comments:
Post a Comment