Friday, May 25, 2012

Easter Activities

Celebrating our Risen Lord



I am so very blessed.  Love my guys.



Easton and Isaac hunting for eggs at our neighborhood egg hunt.









Jack is out there somewhere... 



The Hulls stayed with us over Easter weekend, and we had an absolute blast.  Here is everyone dying eggs together.



Brody + Jack = Buds!



Look at that concentration.



Aunt Kathy wanted a turn feeding Max.  Good luck!



I think his face enjoyed his carrots more than his mouth.



Easter goodies to celebrate on Easter morning.



We all had fun playing in the backyard and having a scrumptious family breakfast before it was time to go to church.  The hammock has quickly become a favorite "activity"!



So has the baby swing that Jeff rigged and turned into a super fun tree swing.



All dressed and ready to go!  What a beauty....was she really just a little girl yesterday?



I love the kiss Isaac was planting on Max in this one.



Daddy and his boys.



He is such a WONDERFUL daddy.  Our boys are lucky dudes.



The darling Hull family.



Aunt Kathy matched our purple Easter outfits.  She loved her cuddle time with Max Man.



Love this guy.



Having fun on the tree swing.



Brody showing off his muscles by pushing Easton.



Garrett....not quite awake all the way.  He's a teenager, and we woke him up before noon.  :)



I wish we had this babysitter closer!



After church, we headed over to Grammy and Poppaw's house for another egg hunt and lunch with them and the Haleys.



Ready, Set, Hunt!!!



Garrett was Easton's hunting buddy.



Off goes Jackster.



Posing in his pink.



It was hilarious watching Easton find eggs.  He would open each one and survey the candy (and eat half of it, too).



Averi and her full bucket.  Nice work!



Poppaw didn't know I was taking a picture of him.



Jeff did.



Brody was Isaac's egghunt helper.

No comments: