Monday, May 21, 2012

Fall Festivities

Our fall was filled with fun!  Life seems to be going by at warp speed, but we are loving it!


Cheese!  Isaac has been obsessed with this balloon.  He has had it for over a month and plays with it constantly.  His new favorite thing to do it "ninja kick" the balloon while daddy throws first the balloon and then Isaac up in the air after it.







The cousins minus Easton, who was being stubborn about being in a picture, as usual.



Aunt Debbie and Chase came to visit when Max was 2 weeks old.  Our boys LOVE them so much and spent every waking minute by their side.



Aunt Debbie getting some snuggle time with Max.



DOGPILE!!!  Our boys are in one lifelong wrestling match, I've decided.



Jack was an Indian in his class Thanksgiving play.  He was the star of the show!



He knew his line very well and would shout it with pizzazz every time it was his turn.
"BIG & BRAVE!!!"



Easton's preschool class had a small Thanksgiving song performance in their room.



Easton was a darling little Indian.



He sang with gusto!



Sweet Max chillin' in his chair.



I can't get enough of Isaac's blue, blue eyes.  They are seriously like the deep parts of the ocean.



Here's the only picture I got of Max the day of his surgery, which was the day before Thanksgiving.  He was such a trooper.  We went in early that morning, and he couldn't eat anything.  He didn't cry once, though.  We were able to leave early afternoon after he came out of anesthesia like a champ.  The procedure went smoothly....something to be very thankful for.  Here's a funny story for you:  Because of Max's surgery, everytime he pooped, I would have to take him to the sink and use a spray bottle of warm water to clean him since I couldn't wipe by his new stitches.  So on Thanksgiving, I was cleaning him up in my mom's kitchen when all of a sudden he started peeing.  Well, this kid has some crazy force behind his pee.  First, he started dousing the turkey before I realized what was happening.  Then, he blasted the homemade rolls.  I turned to get the stream away from the food and accidentally aimed him right at my mom while his pee shot straight up her nostril and covered her face.  Oops.  At least it made Thanksgiving more memorable.






Happy baby!







Max had his baby dedication at church the Sunday after Thanksgiving.  Grammy, Poppaw and the Haleys were able to come.









Wiped out from all the activity.




Looking like a little stud muffin.



Jack, our little photographer, snapped a couple pictures of mommy and daddy.  He did a darn good job for a 5 year-old.



Smooch!  I like that guy.



Random, semi-freaky family photo.  I used the timer on the camera for my first time. 



Isaac is hilarious.  He would always be ready to pounce on whatever was left in Max's bottle.  He would even ask me for my milk instead of the milk in the fridge.  At first, it kind of weirded me out, but then I figured it was healthier for him than cow's milk so I would give him any extra I pumped in a sippy cup.



Lovins!



I have to watch this guy with Max.  He doesn't know his own strength sometimes and Max gets a little too much love.



Dance party.



Goofball!



Fun times!

No comments: