Monday, January 10, 2011

Vail Getaway!

Jeff and I got to sneak away to Vail this June without the kids for 4 days. It was wonderful! I still owe my sister big time for keeping three extra kids.


We made it to Denver. Off to Vail!


Hanging out with a group of friends at a fun Italian restaurant in the village.

Had to take a picture of the bathroom in our awesome hotel room. The best part...it had heated floors. I love being spoiled.


Here is the view off our balcony.


We had a great time taking the Gondola up to the top of the mountain.


Crossing over the river in the Gondola. We actually went white water rafting, but thankfully I didn't have my camera with me. We looked like big goons in our wet suits and helmets.




Looking down on Vail Village.



Awww...



Breathtaking.


If you noticed the cool bead necklace I have on, it is because my Jack made it for me before I left so that I would remember him while I was away. I wore it alot on my trip, and I certainly thought of him when I had it on.


We bought these planes for the boys while we were in Vail. Couldn't quit thinking about them.


There was lots to do on top of the mountain. We went hiking first and then Jeff conquered this thing. I did not.

No comments: