
Just got done helping Daddy paint the fort. This is what being a boy is all about.

The Garbers came to Texas for a visit, and we had such a great time with them. Here are Easton and Jack with Berkley and Dawson on a mini train ride through the Trinity Park area.

Big stuff!

Hanging out in the fort!

Why not?

Chillin'!

Playing out by Benbrook Lake.

Easton is our little daredevil. He thinks he can do anything his big brother can do (including standing up to pee unfortunately for us).

The brotherhood.
One of his last bottles. Bittersweet.


Playtime!

Guess where we found this crawfish? In our front yard!!! Tell me that isn't strange. I thought about cooking it for dinner, but then realized I don't eat crawfish. Bummer...it would have been free. :)

Trying to escape. Who knows where this thing ended up.

Riding in his new Cozy Coupe.

Future football star??? Only time will tell....

He must really like it.

This is by far the most beautiful rainbow, well rainbows, I have ever seen. I went out for a run right after it rained one afternoon, and this is what I got to stare at for the entire run. God is an amazing artist!


The boys all spiffed up for their first day of preschool. Once again, a bittersweet moment.


I love this little guy.

Put this pic in so you could see his little teeth.

So happy!

The boys' Saturday morning ritual is to make a big breakfast all together. They always have so much fun, and they always make something super yummy!

Hard at work!

One extra ingredient: CRAZINESS!

Those guys are buds!

Melt me!

And since I am normally behind the camera and in almost no pictures, here is my face. Proof that I am still alive. :)

Getting ready for a baby shower.


Isaac is so funny. Anytime he finds a tag (like on this ball), he has the involuntary reaction of sucking his fingers. This even happened with some dirty underwear he found in a pile of laundry the other day.

Isaac loves playing on the slides at the park!

The other monkeys enjoying a fun day at the park.


We ran into our friends, Chandler and Ben, at the park. We always have a blast with them!

Ben was excited to show us something!
Handsome little devil!
No comments:
Post a Comment