Saturday, August 8, 2009

We Love Visitors!!!

In the zone....this is how I survive on the hard days. Hurrah for Baby Einstein!

My great friend, Hannah, came with her two girls to stay with us for a few days, and we had an absolute blast. This is Easton and Campbell at their first dinner date.

Uh oh....look at them checking each other out.

Then there is Jack and Joanna. They had such a fun time together and played so well. We wish the Stewarts lived closer so we could have playdates all the time.


Painting pretty pictures for their daddies.

Sardines!!!

Campbell and Easton look a little bit like siblings to me. Easton loved Campbell. He flirted typical boy style. He would hunt her down then bang on her head - he hasn't perfected his gentle touch yet. He wasn't malicious or anything - he truly liked her so much. I had to teach Campbell how to run from him.

Easton is harassing Joanna while she gets her hair done.

Jeff's sister, Kathy, and her kiddos came and visited us, too. We had so much fun with them, as well. Here's Brody helping Jack with his chore.

Jack loved having a bud ride in back with him everytime we went somewhere in the car.

Garrett and Jeff had a guy's date and went skeet shooting. G did amazing for his first time - I think he nailed 22 of 25! High five!

Aunt Kathy having some QT with her sweet Easton.


Kathy and Averi were on a mission to find out the name of our new baby. I would give them one clue a day - this was their list that they kept of all the clues. I think I stumped them....we'll see.


Jack got an early birthday gift from the Hulls - a Big Wheel....sweet! Unfortunately, some of the pieces were defective.

How many Hulls does it take to put a Big Wheel together???

No comments: