
Jack and Daddy out on the lake.

The first golf cart ride of the week! Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!

Our little cowboy going for his first pony ride!


We celebrated Easton's first birthday while up at Fair Hills. Here are the waitrons bringing out his cake and singing to him. He had no idea what to think about it all.

He just simply stared at everyone while they sang to him and while all the girl waitrons gave him a kiss on the cheek.

What on earth did you just put on me?


Jack, Ali, and Grammy stripping Easton

Brian, Molly, Abi and Averi

Stacy and Kyle

Bretton Thomas

Blow, Gabi, Blow!

Poor Easton....nobody brought him any presents!

Cake time!

Mmmm...I think I might like this.

Let me try some more!

This stuff is GOOD!

I wonder how much will fit in my mouth at one time...

Argh...I missed a piece!

Ummm....I think I got my hands too messy.
I'll just use my face instead!

Want a kiss, Mom?

7 months and counting!

My nephew, Ryan, taking Easton down the big waterslide.

Daddy and Jack are next!

Ryan and Easton post-waterslide! Too bad Ryan isn't very tan!

A grassy mess!

I think he liked it? What do you think?

Time to go warm up in the hot tub. Jack and Kyle are waterslided out!

So is Easton - NAPTIME!

That's the wrong end for your undies, Jack-Jack. What a goon!

Grammy and Poppaw with all the grandkids.

Oops - Easton wanted to know what happened when he pulled on Averi's bow (and head along with it).

Here are the grandkids in their Hawaiian outfits that Grammy and Poppaw picked up in Maui.

Our whole gang!

Pictures of us on one of our daily morning walks with "The Fair Hills Walking Club". It's a very exclusive group. :) We get up before breakfast and go for a 3-mile walk and then a boat picks us up and takes us back to the resort, where we go have a fabulous breakfast. There's my mom in the background.

Peek-a-boo!

Jack was part of the Fair Hills parade this year.

Watch out...it's going to explode! Easton ended up in the baby pool with a regular diaper on - this is what happened!

Then, there is our model, Jack!
We had a great time at Fair Hills this year. It is my heaven on earth. It was a relaxing week of fun, family time. Last year, we weren't able to go because it is the week that I had Easton. Easton loved his first time, though. It really helped him come out of his shell. He took his first steps and starting saying a lot of new words. Jack loved his independence and seeing his cousins all the time. I just loved having so much time with my hubby and having a lot of help with the kiddos. Plus, no cooking, no cleaning, great weather, great food, wonderful company....doesn't get much better than that!
1 comment:
You have had a busy summer - I love looking at all the pics of the Halls, Haleys, Walkers, and Pinters - what fun memories - good luck these final weeks before #3 is officially here!
Post a Comment