Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Meet Isaac Gregory!!!

Just a couple more weeks!

At the hospital starting the induction process. It took almost 12 hours to go from a 3 to a 4. Only an hour and a half to go from a 4 to a 10 and push him out. I finally had Isaac at 8:46pm on Monday, September 7. Happy Labor Day to me!

Here is our fresh Isaac Gregory Pinter. We love him already!


Jeff nicknamed him PeaPod, and it has stuck. In fact, I think Jack thinks it's his real name.


7 pounds, 12.8 ounces. 21 inches long. Boy.


Everything is in working order. Apgar score: 9


Here is my wonderful doc, Dr. Deem. I didn't make her work too hard. One and a half pushes and he was out ~ only a couple stitches....I think I should have little babies more often!

Flexing his muscles for the ladies already!



Not liking his first bath so much.


Still not liking it...

This is my friend, Liz, who got to help deliver Isaac. She knows me better than she wants now! :)
A great big bro from the moment they met.
The big brothers meet the third amigo. Be careful!!!

Here is Isaac meeting his Poppaw for the first time. Poppaw's name is Gregory, so he and Isaac Gregory share a special bond.

Here is our tiny guy. My hands would touch when I held him. He has been an incredible baby from the beginning...what a blessing.

Look how little he is. I thought I was going to break his legs when I changed Isaac's diaper the first couple of weeks. They were like little twigs. Jeff didn't change a diaper until he was a month old. At this point, I could touch my thumb to my forefinger around the middle of his thigh.


Snug as a bug in a rug.

On our way home.

Enjoying his new home here in Texas!

Grammy and Isaac bonding....
PS ~ Go Pokes! We actually took our 5 day-old baby to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the OSU game since we didn't get it on our TV. (Third child, ya know).


Jack and Easton had some bonding time with Grammy, as well.

One of my favorite pictures of our PeaPod.

Isaac right after his first sponge bath at home.
My other boys got to have a special bubble bath at the same time.

Sorry, this blogger thing turns the pics sideways sometimes. Tilt your head to see a Bubble Monster.

It's a flying Bubble Monster!!!

I love Easton's face in this picture ~ we had bubbles everywhere after this great idea.
Zzzzzz..........




Chillin' on the changing table.







Yes, we had to come up with a second nursery... Reminds me of when my niece asked my sister - "Why is Aunt Carrie having a baby again? She already has a baby (referring to Easton)."


Finally....one of our babies has hair.


Oh no! It's contagious!

Now we know where they got it ~ crazy gene pool.


Lovin's! Jack is sooooo good with his new, little brother. He is a great helper and helps me protect him from Easton (aka Godzilla).


Back to that crazy gene pool comment...

Here's the line-up. I love it ~ someone told us "more bars in more places"!


The "pod".

I was looking at this picture earlier and am just so thankful for Isaac's perfectly round noggin. It's amazing how we take the little things forgranted.


Ready....Aim....Got you, Mom!



Tired boys! Here we are on our trip to Edmond when Isaac was just two weeks old.



Party in Grammy and Poppaw's bed!


4 comments:

Hannah S. said...

Love all the new pics. Isaac is perfect and so adorable. Maybe we can come see you guys soon! Love you.

Chris Freeland said...

Those are awesome! Never thought I'd see a picture of Jeff in the bathtub...

GG said...

This is so great to see! This is the most I've seen of Isaac! I still think he looks like Greg! My fav is the one of all 3 of the boys on the floor! Hang in there, CareBear! xo, kh

Stacy and Jason said...

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They sure are cute. Would love to come visit you when you're in Edmond for a few days.