Saturday, April 4, 2009

Winter Deep in the Heart of Texas

Get a load of those rolls. I had to share the pinchable thighs that we have grown to love so much! PS - Yes, this is Easton.

Jack and Joanna's last playdate before she moved to Texas, too.

My great friend, Kristi ~ our husbands gave us some "playtime" away from the kids, so we both have cute clothes on and makeup. Yippee!


Poppaw eating up snuggle time with Easton Law. He thinks he has a magic touch.



Our silly boy!

The goofball strikes once again.


Umm....Jack, I think you are a little big for that.


Brotherly love.


Easton's whistle face.


Easton's favorite person in the world is Jack. He adores his big brother and no one can make him smile faster. When Jack hurts him (whether on accident or not), it is so funny because he will look at him like "you betrayed me", and pout up and just cry and cry. It's really kind of cute!


Having some issues with the helmet...what a trooper!


Caught you, Jack. (Yes, Jack's strangest habit to date is the enjoyment of playing with his wee little nipples). No, I did not teach him that.


Caught you again....let's go wash your hands!



Bathtime!


Easton LOVES the bath. He flaps his arms in anticipation and gets mad when he has to get out.


Jack's toothbrush sings to him, so here he is doing the "toothbrush dance". Who knew brushing your teeth could be so much fun?

Love those blue eyes!



My boys!


Easton graduated to no baby bath when we moved in our new house. This might have been a mistake, seeing as he is a whirlwind in the tub. Poor Jack gets pummeled constantly and has to keep moving from one end of the tub to the other to make room for Easton's expiditions. It is hilarious.


Just a sideways handsome boy.

2 darling cowboys and one little thug. I think I will keep them all!


Jack loves putting socks on his hands. Anytime I have socks on his feet, they end up on his hands. We are having a hard time finding pairs anymore!



Andrew Scott came for a visit with his Mommy. Here are the 3 boys having a blast playing together.



Playing in the laundry piles!


Jack loves to cover Easton with the clothes, but E is a good sport. The 2 boys just giggle at each other the whole time.

We went for a fun little train ride in the middle of Fort Worth, and we all loved it.

Hey, look....I can pull up now!


Ooh...could you melt me any faster??? (And check out that round noggin. I am not so good about keeping his helmet on him now that it is just for protection and the shaping part is done).



Jack's better side, don't you think?
This winter has been full of ups and downs but we are doing quite well down in Texas now. We have started the dreaded process of pottytraining Jack (tips, anyone?) and Easton is crawling everywhere and starting to pull up on everything. We are very excited for this spring and summer and all the vacations and fun activities that are coming up. We miss everyone back in OK very much but are thankful for this new chapter in our lives. God is teaching us much. Carrie is starting to get a big belly (I grow rather fast between 4 and 6 months pregnant), which I can't say is too exciting, and Jeff is doing fantastic at his job. All is well down here and hope it is with you, too!

3 comments:

Laura Voth said...

Man, I can't believe how big Easton is and crawling already! We miss ya'll so much. I'm glad ya'll are settling into life! I think Easton's 'little' bottom looks like a heart : )

kuliejellogg said...

Wow - those boys are getting big! Thanks for posting all the pictures!

Natalie said...

The boys are precious, love the pictures! I was so glad to see you updated your blog. I miss you and hope to see you next time you are in town :)