Just wanted to give you a quick little update on our "little" boy, Easton.
We went in for his 9-month checkup the other day, and he weighed 25'10 and was 30.5 inches tall. To put that in perspective, the doctor said he is the average size of a 14-month old. He is putting Jack to shame when we compare the two boys at the same age. Rather funny since we always thought Jack was so big.
Easton is our tender teddy bear, though, being much more sensitive than Jack ever was. I kind of like having a big softee, except when I have to carry him around.
E has 6 teeth now, is crawling like a pro, pulls up on everything, and is just starting to figure out how to cruise. Babyproofing is taking place all over again!
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Humm he weighs more than Grace (18months) and is only three inches shorter : )
Holy cow!! He IS a whopper! He is sooo cute! Gorgeous eyes. I loved looking at all the pics and catching up with you all. I am glad you are out of your January slump. I can't imagine going through all that. You are a trooper! Let me know about getting together. Love ya!
Hey girly... just wanted to say how much we miss you and are praying for you!!! Especially about adding a 3rd :) We love you all!
Okay, tears! I miss you so much and seeing all the pics made me miss you all more. The boys are getting so big!!! I got your call the other night and am calling you back soon so we can make plans for me to come visit you. It has been too long. Love you!
Post a Comment