Saturday, April 4, 2009

Moving Time & Other Random Pics


Jack and his friends, Dawson and Berkley Garber. I think Jack just hangs out with Dawson as an excuse to see Berkley....he LOVES her. It is precious to see him with her. He will pat her gently and bring her toys and kiss her head.



For any mom who has ever nursed, you can cry with me over this picture. This is an entire trash can full of frozen milk that somehow went bad. I thought I would be sick when I finally bit the bullet and threw away my "liquid gold". You don't know how much work went into storing up all that milk!



Here is Jack's favorite sleeping position in his carseat.



My going-away shindig at OTB with some girlfriends. I look way happier than I felt about leaving so many awesome friends!



Jack had a ball riding his scooter around an empty house after everything was all boxed up.



Bros!




Easton with his petite cousin, Averi Sue.



Three gremlins in a tub!



In Grammy's arms after baby dedication. My kids have a thing about sleeping through sermons. :)


Zonkered!


1 comment:

Book Worm said...

Okay so HELLO! I hadn't checked your blog in seriously ages and now I get on and I'm catching up on like the last half a year! Cute pics and kids and stories Momma! So glad I checked in! I will more regularly from now on! How long are you all in Texas? We're moving back to OK next month!