Here's our little chili pepper. He didn't get to wear his costume long because he was too big for it. I pulled as hard as I could to get his buttons to snap, and they popped off right after I got the picture. Here's the best part: It was a 0-9 month size costume. Silly me to think my 4-month old would fit in it. :)
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Halloween 2008
It's a bird...it's a plane....no, it's Mr. Incredible! Actually, I'd like to introduce you to Dash Incredible~Pinter. We thought this costume was appropriate for Jack since we called him Dash when he was in-utero. We imagined that we would have a fast and onery little boy, and Jack has not disappointed us!

Here's our little chili pepper. He didn't get to wear his costume long because he was too big for it. I pulled as hard as I could to get his buttons to snap, and they popped off right after I got the picture. Here's the best part: It was a 0-9 month size costume. Silly me to think my 4-month old would fit in it. :)
Here's our little chili pepper. He didn't get to wear his costume long because he was too big for it. I pulled as hard as I could to get his buttons to snap, and they popped off right after I got the picture. Here's the best part: It was a 0-9 month size costume. Silly me to think my 4-month old would fit in it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! You are a bloggy-momma fool these days - 4 posts! It's great!
Post a Comment