Monday, November 10, 2008

Jack is 2!!!

Here we are celebrating Jack's 2nd birthday with "Pizza at the Park". Jack is eyeing his bounty...while digging for some gold.


We cannot forget the cookies. I think Grammy wants a bite.


I am sure Abi's mom was glad that we had cookies with blue icing on them.


Jack's buddies, Jake and Joshua, enjoying their treat.



I think Dawson was the cleanest kid of the bunch. Jack would not hear of someone actually helping him with his cookie.


Caleb ~ You're on candid camera!


I think he liked it...or not.



Cute rough-and-tumble Kyle.





Jack at the end of a long, fun day. Who sleeps like that?


We got to wear the hats again on Jack's actual birthday. Happy birthday, Jack.



Well, it's official. We have a 2 year-old. Although, it does feel as if Jack has been two for awhile. He is ornery as ever....I call him my charming twerp! We are having a blast with him still, and it is so neat to look back over the past year and see how much he has learned and changed. I feel we might have a challenging year ahead of us, but we are excited to see the new changes that lie ahead.







No comments: