
My sweet "little" boys. Isaac is the same height as Easton when Easton was his age, but weighs 5 pounds less. He is going to be our string bean.

Synchronized finger painting. (with a swim right after to wash off)


Happy baby!

Got the suck going on. I can't resist those blue, blue eyes!

With some of the sweetest girls ever on a much-needed girl's night out!

This doesn't happen very often, so I was so glad to randomly have my camera on me at Costco. Nothing better than having a snuggly baby sleep on you!

Michael Buble's opening act was a group called Naturally 7. It is 7 guys who make all the instrument sounds with their mouths, and they are incredible. Way impressive!

My hubby spoiled me yet again and took me to the Michael Buble concert in Dallas. Wonderful! I don't know why anyone else came...he just sang to me the whole night.

Our first year of VBS was SOOO much fun! Jack couldn't wait to go back each day, and I had a lot of fun leading the music this year. I love it because Jack and Easton still love to listen to and sing with the VBS CD in our car. One funny thing: Now that Isaac is starting to talk, he will mimic his brothers. Well, one thing that they did everyday was summon Arbuckle the Parrot with a crazy call...."aaaaaarrrr-BUCKLE". Now one of Isaac's very first words is Arbuckle with the inflection and everything!

Let the organized chaos begin!

The Haleys came for a visit, and we all had a blast at the Fort Worth Zoo!



I love Easton in this one.




Thor!

The gang. Isaac is waving.


Isaac's cadillac. This is Momma's best friend anytime we go out!

I put this picture on to compare Easton and Averi. They are 3 months apart in age, but she only comes up to his shoulders.

Sweet, sweet Averi.

Daddy suprised us with some Eileen's Cookies after we ate at Phobulous in Edmond.

Going after it!

1, 2, 3...Not it!

The cookies gave the boys some crazy energy...as if they needed any more.

Update on Jack: Jack (and Easton) are starting pre-school this fall and are very excited about it. Jack can now wipe himself, which can only be appreciated by other parents of toddlers. :) He has also entered and quickly perfected the never-ending stage of pestering his brother. He also likes to pick Isaac up quite more than Isaac likes. He is still smart as a whip and loves to learn new things.

He thought he was big stuff.

Out on my parent's patio on a hot summer day, cooling off.

Update on Isaac: Isaac is a master army crawler now. It is amazing how fast he can move. He pulls up on things but has yet to start cruising. He interacts with us so much more, and we are always giggling with him. Unfortunately, with his developing personality has come a little temper and lots of shrieking whenever he is confined in his high chair or car, making dinner and car rides almost unbearable sometimes. We look forward to the day he outgrows this phase. He is starting to talk, which is so cute. His first word was ball, and his second word was hi (while waving). He also likes to give lots of kisses and our favorite game together is playing peek-a-boo when he crawls under his crib. He is a joy!

Good thing no one turned the hose on....he might've exploded!

Going to my 10-year high school reunion. Exactly when did I start getting old? I remember in high school thinking, "I wonder what my life will be like in 10 years?" Now I know, and I am so thankful.

I got a good one, folks!

Isaac's first suitcase ride. Not quite sure about it.

Jack loves being gooey with his baby brother.

This is a hilarious: look real close and you will see that not only does he have his shirt tucked in to his undies and hideous socks on with random shoes, but he peed a little bit in his underwear right before he started falling. That kid cracks me up!

An early birthday gift from his Ma. Thanks, Ma! He loves it!

Easton messing with Isaac....totally normal.

Yes, he will eat anything.

In one end, out the other.

Playing in the backyard ~ they turned their rollercoaster into a slip 'n slide and had loads of fun.

I like the feet in the air on this one.

My children really enjoying playing in water naked. It's one battle I don't care to fight at this stage.

Easton loves these snowboots of Jack's. Here's a quick update on our teddybear: Easton loves to sing along to songs he knows now (ABCs, Itsy Bitsy Spider, VBS songs, etc), is obsessed with stickers and wants to do everything his big brother does. Each night when I tuck him in, he cons me into bed with him and jumps on my back to give me a long bear hug. Then he rolls to the side and kisses me over and over. It is one of my favorite things ever! We were so thankful to recently have gone to Easton's last head appointment where he was completely cleared. God is so good!
No comments:
Post a Comment