Friday, August 13, 2010

Spring 2010

Hanging out with Daddy at Corporate Challenge. Daddy was the volleyball star!


Easton loves his baby brother!


Isaac sleeps in funky positions sometimes. It makes us crack up!



After many months of saving and waiting, we completely made over our bedroom. No more hand-me-down furniture!!!


We went to Stillwater to visit my brother and his family, and we spent a lot of time at their neighborhood pool. Easton wasn't sure what to think at first!





Our friends, the Walkers, came and swam with us, too. Here's Grant!



Isaac in his darling Madras plaid swimming shorts....I'm a sucker for BabyGap!








Jack making a splash!





My bro!


Happy guy out in my brother's backyard.






He finds grass quite interesting.


When we were back in OK, we got caught in the worst flood they've ever had (minus that whole Noah's Ark thing). Jeff and I spent three hours in the car and never made it to his work (it normally takes us 20 minutes). It was pretty scary!




This raging river is normally a pasture out by my parent's house. At one point, we had water on top of the hood of our Yukon XL because it was so high, much to my chagrin.


Here is water going across Waterloo into my parent's neighborhood. It's amazing how powerful water is.


Before we left to head back to TX, we went out to eat with my parents and my sister's family. Here are Easton and Averi.


The big cousins (apparently Easton didn't get the memo to wear navy).


I think Poppaw loves his little namesake.


Isaac sort of likes him, too.


Easton is such a lover, but I don't really think other kids like his hugs (aka death grips) very much!


Sucking on his beloved middle fingers.


Isaac decided he see how grass tastes.


I don't think he liked it.


As a mom of little boys, I've learned to loosen up and let them go crazy sometimes. Here they are playing in a warm spring shower. They loved every minute of it!




3 comments:

GG said...

LOVE seeing the pics! And, your bedroom looks terrific! xo, kh

Hannah S. said...

Love the new pics and LOVE the bedroom. I'm sure you are enjoying a nice place to relax after chasing the boys all day. Love you!

The Cross Family said...

You and all your sweet boys...never a dull moment at your house!