Thursday, January 21, 2010

Winter Chaos

Our darling baby boy! Isaac is interacting so much more. He is rolling over now, and I love getting him up from bedtime or naptime since he is just laying there smiling ear to ear at you.

One happy guy.

Doesn't that face just make you want to "get" him???


Daddy and the big boys love playing SuperHeroes on evenings when we are at home. They get to pick out a shirt and a hat from Daddy's closet and go on different adventures each time.


My SuperHeroes coming to rescue me!

This SuperHero's power is melting your heart. Look at those eyes, folks.

Isaac has been growing like a weed trying to catch up to Easton, but unfortunately Easton keeps growing like crazy, too. We had Isaac's 4 month check-up recently. He was 15 pounds, 6 ounces and 26 inches tall. Easton at the same age was well over 19 pounds. I forget sometimes that Easton and Jack are the ones that are two years apart and that Easton and Isaac are only a year apart. It is so funny because I take clothes straight from Jack's closet and put them into Easton's.


Those guys are going to be best buds when they grow up. I can't wait!


Easton Law

Blowing kisses.

"All Done" ~ He does not like putting up with my picture-taking.


Jack, on the other hand, loves posing for me and then likes to look at his picture on the camera right after.

My sweetie!


My nut! I can't believe how big Jack is getting, and notice that he is wearing underwear. I point this out because Jack is finally sleeping through his nap with no diaper. Hurray!

Isaac laying on his Momma's favorite blankey....for those of you who have not met the infamous blanket, I'd like to introduce you to Zooey.

Easton thinks he is big stuff when he holds Isaac.


I'd want a big brother like that (as long as he doesn't try to take a chunk out of my head - he's been known to do this).

My three handsome boys all dressed up to go to church.

Welcome to my chaotic breakfast table. I don't know how many times I go back and forth between table and fridge, pantry, silverware drawer, you name it. It is my morning exercise! Once I do get to sit down to join them, I love getting to look at our living centerpiece. We end breakfast by reading a Bible story and praying. Then I clean Jack up and fight Easton to clean him. We end with a gummy vitamin ~ a highlight for sure.

Here is one of Easton's battle wounds, and yes, this is one is from Jack....need you even ask? This picture does not do it justice ~ I swear it was an inch long and an inch high. Poor guy. His head is always taking a beating.

Poser....Easton has learned how to get up in his high chair by himself, and since this is one of his favorite places to be, we find him just sitting there and waiting for us to notice him quite often.


Jack likes to put on parades for us with his instruments. Here he is taking a break after the latest parade.

Yes, he is crazy!

No comments: