Wednesday, December 9, 2009

All In The Life Of A Pinter Boy

We go look at the boys every night before we go to bed, and Easton is always the cause of many laughs. This particular night he had completely covered his top half with his blanket, and we sort of woke him up, so he looked like this disoriented blanket monster that kept ramming into the sides of his crib.

Isaac being chill.

Here's the line-up.


Hi sweet boy!

He just needs the remote and a bag of chips.

This kid will never outgrow Baby Einstein.


Our darlin' boy.


Tiny toes!


All dressed with nowhere to go.


Jack's starting to look so old.


Hanging out with his little bro is one of Jack's favorite things to do.


Bath time!


Snuggled up after his bath.


The Bumbo returns!


Averi is not the smallest member of our family anymore....although I am sure she will achieve that status again someday sooner than later.


The Hall-side grandkids out for some ice cream with Grammy and Poppaw. I think we used up all of Braum's napkins that night...especially for Abi.


Cowboy football player in training. Gundy ~ we got a good one for you!


Ah-boom, anyone?


We decided to ship Jack off this year.

3 comments:

Stacy and Jason said...

love all of the pics! easier for us far away to feel like we're there... wish we were! wouldn't our boys just have a nonstop blast?!?

Aubrey said...

Just wanted to say hey! Found your blog through Brenda's. I've added you to my list of Friends and Fam. Thank you so much for the sweet baby announcement. What a perfect verse for this season. You've got such a sweet family.
aubrey

GG said...

(I didn't know Stacy had just looked at these!) I LOVE seeing the pics of the boys. Are Isaac's eyes darker than his brothers??? xo, kh