Crybaby...
Jack and Dawson going for a "train" ride.
The adoring big brother...he looks so innocent!
Smiles!
Mr. Serious.
Where are your pants, Jack?
Our second month with Easton has been really good, although he did discover how to cry this month. Everything is going well with Easton. At 6 weeks, he started sleeping 8 hours at night, and at 9 weeks, he sleeps 12 hours at night. How fabulous! He also eats like a hoss, drinking between 7 and 9 ounces per bottle. Easton smiles and coos a lot now. I forgot how sweet it is when a baby talks to you. I love it. He is also rolling over from belly to back and actually likes it when mommy sings to him (Jack never cared much when he was a baby). He has outgrown all his 0-3 month clothes and has multiple thigh rolls. We went to the doctor and he already weighs 15-7. That is almost 6 pounds in 2 months! The kid is eating well! We just love both our boys. Jack is still doing great with Easton and is also good at helping mommy around the house. I can't believe Jack is almost 2. He is such a smart and active kiddo and is looking so old, especially now that we have a baby to compare him with.
2 comments:
Yay!! New posts.....I love all the pics.
YAY! I'm so glad you posted! It's so good to see you guys and your cute new kiddo! I'm glad things are going so well! We miss you all!
Post a Comment