
Mia and Bella enjoyed their cupcakes!

Here we are opening family gifts that night.
The Big Family Party begins. I think Jack's favorite part about the whole thing were the balloons. He is literally obsessed.
The feast!
Our adopted family, the Smiths. Check out the newlyweds in the middle!

Abby, Liberty, Andrew, and Scotty.
Cousin Ali, cousin Brett, Aunt Robin, cousin Gabi, Paisley and Jack.
Uncle Tom, cousin Abi, and Uncle Brian.
Joanna and Casey.

Jack's personal cake to destroy.
Here is the destroyer. He had a ball with this cake. Ali is still clean at this point, but Jack begins flinging his cake later. Watch out!
"What is this stuff...it's good!"

I can't believe we have a one-year-old. Holy cow! Jack got both his top teeth in on his birthday with the help of a fall into the coffee table (ouch!). He took his first steps 4 days after his birthday. We officially have a toddler on our hands, in more ways than one, and we are enjoying it, however challenging it may be at times. I am learning that I can't go out to eat or shop near as much. Bummer! In fact, we went to Chili's the other day, and I overheard a man saying I needed to stuff a corndog in his mouth. Thanks a lot, Jack. Jack weighs 24 pounds, 12 ounces and is 32 inches tall. We are growing a big one!









No comments:
Post a Comment