

Jack's Cheeseball face!
And he's off...(like always!)
This month we had the Fosters come visit us from Arizona, and we had such a blast that I forgot to take any pictures. Jack loves all the toys he has been given by his boy cousins, Chase, Brody, and Brett. The trucks and horses are his favorites. Jack is still an expert crawler and cruiser, but he hasn't started walking yet (Mom is okay with that). He is starting to understand a lot more, and he loves to point at everything that intrigues him, especially fans.




3 comments:
We are so happy to see that Jack isn't 4 months old anymore. Even though I see him all the time in person, I still like seeing his pictures. See you soon!!
I finally remembered to look at these - cute but I prefer the REAL thing! A couple more days until you're 1 :) !!!! Grammy
He's getting so big! I can't wait to see him again. I especially like the picture in his cute golf hat! Someone really neat must have given him that =)
Post a Comment