Wednesday, January 24, 2007

3 Months

Here are some pics of Jack at 3 months old. He is getting a lot more personality now. We are having a blast together!


Daddy beat Poppaw with the refrigerator trick.


Big blue eyes! Like father like son!



It's snowing! (Really, it's icing)!


Wow! I am surprised Mom can fit in a dress like that after having such a whopper 3 months ago. This is the Daddy-please-take-me-out-without-the-baby look!



Snowbuddies! Jack got to go sledding for the second time. The first time was last year inside Momma's belly.


We caught Jack red-handed! He's already getting into trouble!






Peek-a-boo!


Smiles! There's that boy we love!


No, I will not wake up, Daddy!


Bet you can't find me...I'm in my camos!


Our Jack continues to get bigger and bigger this month, weighing almost 17 pounds now. He is talking/screeching all the time and loves playing peek-a-boo. So much fun!

No comments: